Old versionsSee all
Aspen InfoPlus.21 collects and stores large volumes of process data for real-time and historical analysis and reporting. This process data repository forms the core of a plant and enterprise-level manufacturing integration platform, uniting data across process control, manufacturing operations, and business systems. With rich calculation, analysis and visualization tools and an object-oriented real-time application development environment, it delivers a flexible and effective performance management and analysis solution. Aspen InfoPlus.21 is a core element of AspenTech’s aspenONE® Production Management and Execution applications.
- Powerful, flexible history repository with direct record access – Supports multiple history repositories and custom objects, facilitating storage and retrieval of important records. Direct record access is provided through search tree technology. It also allows for the utilization of common nomenclature across the enterprise while providing sufficient space to build plant hierarchy into the name.
- Optimized Analysis – New High Performance Trends use stored best fit, enabling fast analysis of large amounts of contextualized information across a wide range of platforms.
- Search – An enterprise search platform brings speed and intelligence to data discovery, enabling fast identification of relevant information with full text search, faceted search and results organized by relevance and use.
- Visualization – A rich set of desktop, web, and portal-based visualization tools provide the flexibility to address diverse plant and enterprise needs. Comprehensive information distribution capabilities, such as support of SharePoint 2010 for parameterized reporting with dynamic updates, expand operational insight.
- Object-oriented, real-time application environment – Enables users to quickly create maintainable, business-specific, real-time applications (based on Aspen SQLplus™).
- Access to models online – Aspen InfoPlus.21 works with Aspen Online Deployment™, providing connectivity to online engineering models for real-time decision support without programming.
- Aspen InfoPlus.21 Data Excel Add-in:
* Provides the ability to manage user-specified fields in tag records
* Facilitates the use of standard Excel tools to write and publish charts
* Click here for more information about this product
- Effective Configuration Excel Add-In:
* Enables users to create and configure IO records directly from Excel
* Provides templates for system migrations
- Support for workflow standards – AspenTech makes extensive use of standards to facilitate reuse of information and reduce total cost of ownership. ISA-S95 and WitsML standards are employed, covering workflows in production data management, production analysis, and drilling.
- Interfaces – OPC and PRODML are incorporated into Aspen CIM-IO™, a standard interface platform allowing AspenTech’s real-time databases and applications to read and write real-time and historical data from DCSs or PLCs and other types of real-time databases. An OPC UA client server is also available to communicate with platforms that support it.
- Enterprise-wide security – Aspen Framework security allows for an enterprise-wide security solution based on Microsoft’s Active Directory.alt-tag for image
- Aspen Online Training – Provides convenient, on-demand access to a wealth of rich training materials, categorized for easy access, right from inside the product.